“Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead

CHumlee Chumlee of Pawn Stars fame dead

Fans mourn the loss of Chumlee Russell who died Monday evening of a marijuana overdose.

LAS VEGAS — In what may come to be a medical landmark, “Chumlee” Russell of Pawn Stars fame died from a marijuana overdose Monday night and was found by friend “Big Hoss” Harrison on Tuesday morning. Earlier this year, “Chumlee” was arrested with seven pounds of marijuana which he asserted were all for personal use.

According to Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador, “The only possible way he could have died from a marijuana overdose without first clogging his lungs with soot is through the use of vaporizers. Reportedly, Chumlee had rigged up to 90 vaporizers into one tube and had a team of groupies constantly loading them up with the stickiest and most potent of marijuana available on the market.”

Fans and family mourn the loss of “Chumlee” and have taken the opportunity to speak out against drug abuse. “To die like that, it’s just a shame,” said Rick Harrison, manager of the world famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, as he teared up. “It’s just a shame to lose such a fun guy as Chum. Rest in peace, buddy.”

433 comments to “Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead

  • Bunny

    This is pure politics at it’s best. I feel so sorry for the family however, there is more to this story. NOBODY has EVER died from marijuana. EVER. It’s impossible. I think he must have been on something else OR…too much smoking and not enough oxegen to his lungs,being as big as he was could have given him a heart attack but certainly didn’t die from marijuana

  • Susan

    We are so sad to hear this. Bless his heart.

  • Anonymous

    Pure bullshit!

  • JafoCanada

    This whole story is fake. If it “were” true, would it not be on all the mainstream media outlets? Don’t believe everything you read until it has been verified by at least 2 other sources.

  • vitor ciriaca

    mentira esta historia e velha maconha nunca mato minguem.o que mata e a falta de vergonha que nao queri assumir o erro de ter proibido o comercio de uma planta como qualquer outra.e a proibisao que gerra coriosidade para usar o proibido legalize ja..ja…