“Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead

CHumlee Chumlee of Pawn Stars fame dead

Fans mourn the loss of Chumlee Russell who died Monday evening of a marijuana overdose.

LAS VEGAS — In what may come to be a medical landmark, “Chumlee” Russell of Pawn Stars fame died from a marijuana overdose Monday night and was found by friend “Big Hoss” Harrison on Tuesday morning. Earlier this year, “Chumlee” was arrested with seven pounds of marijuana which he asserted were all for personal use.

According to Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador, “The only possible way he could have died from a marijuana overdose without first clogging his lungs with soot is through the use of vaporizers. Reportedly, Chumlee had rigged up to 90 vaporizers into one tube and had a team of groupies constantly loading them up with the stickiest and most potent of marijuana available on the market.”

Fans and family mourn the loss of “Chumlee” and have taken the opportunity to speak out against drug abuse. “To die like that, it’s just a shame,” said Rick Harrison, manager of the world famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, as he teared up. “It’s just a shame to lose such a fun guy as Chum. Rest in peace, buddy.”

433 comments to “Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead

  • Russell Jennings

    It’s probably a bullshit story to help sell the 90 vaporizers their pawnshop is stuck with!!!!

  • John

    Everything on this site is a lie!

  • Professor XRay

    Rick, the old man, and Big Hoss are all partially responsible – clearly he was trying to kill himself because of all there bullying and ridicule.

  • Robert

    It it is on the Internet it must be true. Oh, the humanity! Reality television and the world will never be the same. Rest in peace, dear Chumblee.

  • jodie

    If he did or didn’t pass away what is up with the name calling and the fat jokes grow up. Chum is funny but he’s not laughing at this!These are the words KARMA likes and she is grinning at you!