Among the two-dozen question answers, here are my four with answers:
1) Not that there’s anything sinister with happening to agree with one party’s values more, but do you think that your National Affairs coverage is perhaps a little bit too partisan?
2) What is your favorite YouTube campaign stunt? What is your least?
3) Will the blog or online media make print effectively irrelevant for political updates?
4) If you could ask George W. Bush one question and be actually guaranteed an honest answer, what would you ask him?
– Tyler Bass
1) Re partisanship: if you think my coverage of the Bush administration is unkind, wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president.
2) I don’t watch You Tube much, but I do watch X Tube regularly. I keep hoping to catch someone like Lindsey Graham on there.
3) I don’t think blogs will replace print media completely. As long as men keep shitting on Sunday mornings, the print newspaper will thrive.
4) As for Bush, the question I always wanted to ask him was if he thought Muslims automatically went to hell after death. I think that would be an interesting question because there’s no way for him to answer it without pissing off one or the other group of lunatics.
– Matt Taibbi